What would a family resource agency program be if it didn’t keep track of people? With the latest version of ResourceAce you can now keep track of each person individually but still group people into family units when needed.
The participants section is at the heart of ResourceAce and will allow you to keep track of all the information you need to properly manage and report on each person your agency serves.
The families section is divided into a number of areas to help you enter and find the information you need quickly and easily. Some of the things you can do in this section include:
- Full contact information for each person including alternative and emergency contact data
- Use the “Last Name Search” feature to quickly locate families in the system
- Easily email people directly from the program
- Track demographic information on each person to use in quick searches and reporting
- Link individuals together to create family units for quick searching.
- Custom the questions for YOUR agency to collect the data you really care about!
- Have multiple locations? Different questions for each location can be shown and linked to your users so they only see what they need to
And much more!....
There are too many features to list here. Contact us today and ask for a demo!